Returning Families: Registration Info
Please read the instructions below before continuing to the registration link.
- Your account must be current to register. If needed, please click here to make payment before continuing.
- If you have a student in grades 6th-12th considering band, please review the updated band packet here for the 23/24 year.
- Returning students are defined as anyone who was enrolled in the previous school year.
- If you have a new student this year in addition to your returning ones, please fill out an Application on the Admissions Page for your new student(s) and do not register them yet. The link below is for returning students only.
- If you would like to take advantage of the 10% tuition discount, you must pay in full by June 30 and use promo code PAIDINFULL23.
- If your family would be paying $1,150 or more in tuition, you will qualify for the Family Max discount, which means you will not pay above that amount in tuition. You will need a coupon code before you register, so please contact Carol Bates as soon as possible. Below are the tuition fees for your reference:
When you are ready to register, click here: Tuition Registration Link
If you have any questions during registration, please call the office at (863) 683-6781.
Note: If you know of a family who is interested in CBCA, please direct them to www.calvaryhomeschoolers.com. New students need to go through our enrollment process before registering.